Wednesday, June 27, 2007

GLORY DAY THAT I BELEIVE

GLORY DAY THAT I BELIEVE "

I'm wait 4 the glory days..Where all bootboys unite again..But when will they unite together again??Wat i look now juz many bootboys gone..No more new talent in riot or oi! industries..No more Benson cigarettes lover..What left now??Only a pair of dirty,thorn and worse safety boots with 3 until 21 holes..The safety boots that we proud of before..A boots that we shining it every morning..But now it all juz a memories..Coz now the boot were hang on the nails at our room..Everything like juz happen last seconds..Where all bootboys gone mates??Could yu tell me where they all gone..And where gone the shining dm's that make we proud once upon a time..But it will not fade my love to SKINHEAD ATTITUDE..And i'm always wait 4 the glory day that i believe for a long time!!

No comments: